Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 319D questions

Firescooby · 2026-08-01 16:52

Trying to narrow down why the aux hydraulics aren't working and noticed something on the wiring schematic. It lists functions like self leveling and creep mode. My upper right console only has switches for hydraulics, lights, and parking brake. There are numerous harnesses behind the console that go to these options, just curious if any of these would work if I installed a switch. (Pictures attached)

Replies4
  1. #1Simon C2026-08-01 22:47

    You will need the correct schematic for your machine. You could only attach a switch to a harness meant for an exact function by wire numbers. Simon C

  2. #2Simon C2026-08-01 22:48

    Is there any active or stored codes on the display. Simon C

  3. #3Firescooby2026-08-01 22:58

    I’ve got the wiring schematic. I’m wondering if my machine is capable of auto level for the bucket since the harness is there.

  4. #4mg23612026-08-02 07:43

    Nope. There needs to be a self-leveling valve installed, and that was an option.