I recently purchased a dozer blade for my Takeuchi skid. The blade is a Bobcat brand and was in pieces when I got it. It had the 7 wire control setup and now I've got it switched over to 14 pin bypassing the original computer controller. It has 3 hydraulic cylinders and 4 coils. The hydraulic block has 6 output ports , 2 A ports, 2B ports,1C port 1D port Now that I have it operational and all my controls work as they should when I use my joystick buttons. My problem ?( if it is one) is that when I engage the momentary axillary hyd. button to send power to the blade it works fine with near zero loading of the pump but when I use the detent to keep power all the time to the blade it loads the pump a lot more and Its continues even if I'm not moving the blade. If I have the feed and return circuit backwards would that cause this ?. Would the blade operate at all if the lines were backwards? Is this the way they all work with the detent ?The only other thing I have that uses the axillary hyd. is a 4/1 bucket and i just use the momentary switch with it. Any help would be appreciated
I hope this helps someone down the line, I swapped the pressure and return lines and everything works as it should !