Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John deere 319e remote start no working.

Lsaconroe87 ยท 2024-04-25 19:10

So I have 319e that when it reverse the machine made a loud noise and I lost forward and reverse. When I went to turn machine off, and tried to turn it back on it the lights would just flash and turn right off. I checked for active codes and got this at the menu, ECU 522597.09. Also the pictures below as well.

Replies6
  1. #1mg23612024-04-26 05:20

    First, complete machine serial numbers are a must for accurate information gathering, so please post up the S/N. Is that code active? Stored? That code indicates a loss of communication from the ECU. Fuses good? The little red wire at the battery positive post securely attached to the positive battery clamp?

  2. #2Lsaconroe872024-04-26 07:45

    1T0319EJCEJ263415 The code is an active code. I did check all the fuses. The fuses were all good. I did check the battery but there was not a little red wire at the terminal. I did find a black 12 guage wire from the alternator that looked like it was rubbing along the engine but no burn marks. I did include two pictures with more code after I plugged in with my computer.

  3. #3Lsaconroe872024-04-26 08:22

    Before all this was happening. The machine was having throttle pedal issues and as well as the manual throttle knob. The machine would only throttle up on its own.

  4. #4mg23612024-04-26 12:17

    Your title says remote start not working. Do you have the remote start box and it is not working?

  5. #5Lsaconroe872024-04-26 12:31

    Yes the remote start box is not working as well. It lights up like it's sending signal to starter and then shuts off.

  6. #6mg23612024-04-27 06:00

    All the grounds and cables been thoroughly checked? Can you post a video of lights in question showing the issue?