I’ve got a 2020 John Deere 325g skid steer. Recently I started having a problem while I’m moving and try to work the hydrolics on the grapple bucket the machine will almost die. Also tracking up hill the machine will idle way down under load. Any ideas? All filters have been changed besides oil and oil filter and fuel tank breather
Welcome to HEF Parrish ! First thing that is required is the machine's complete serial number. In the equipment world, year of manufacture means nothing. Scroll to codes in the monitor and check to see if there are any active or stored codes. Post the results (by their number XXXX.XX). If there are codes, if you press and hold the menu button for approximately 5 seconds, you can enter the "SERVICE MENU", then you will have the option to clear the codes. Clear them, run it, post what comes back, if any.
1t0325gmjlj371588 and the codes are 3695.14 and 412.03
Are they active? 3695.14 - Exhaust filter cleaning has been disabled by the operator or the coolant temperature is too low. 412.03 - The EGR temperature sensor signal voltage to the ECU corresponds to a temperature higher than what is physically possible for the EGR temperature sensor. How many hours are on the machine? If less than 3000 hrs, then the machine is still under emissions warranty.
It only has 350 hours on it, I bought it used. I’ll check into the warranty and try that