Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 325g no hydraulics

thatboiiharris ยท 2024-09-13 20:59

Unit has no functions I hooked up to it door switch is work properly ,seat switch and lap bar but still has no hydraulics

Replies6
  1. #1mg23612024-09-14 07:38

    Welcome to HEF thatboiiharris ! All the pertinent dash lights go out? No drive and no hydraulics? Pump coupler? Can be confirmed with a charge pressure test. A machine serial number would be a big help as well.

  2. #2thatboiiharris2024-09-14 11:03

    Yes all lights go out and I verified door switch ,seat and lap bar signals are getting back to the emu with a scan tool and yes no drive no functions

  3. #3hd662024-09-14 12:20

    My 2014 Case SR250 Skid Steer was starting but for the last 2 months it had no hydraulics when pushing button to engage. Skid Steer was Stuck in a very inconvenient place for the 2 months. Dealer and internet search said default code indicated my loader arms would have to be lifted all the way up to be able to lift cab to check hydraulic positioning switch and wiring under the cab. I did not do that myself and would be $210 per hour for Case mechanic! I had a brainstorm 1.5 weeks ago. **Tested all the fuses in the fuse boxes with ohm meter. I had also tested the fuses 2 months ago. All ok. Swapped a relay (that internet search indicated was hydraulic related) with one of the other relays that looked new. Hydraulics were unlocked after doing that! **Might be that moisture affected the relay pin connections so not certain the relay was defective.

  4. #4mg23612024-09-15 06:25

    Most likely a pump coupler. Does the fan turn? Left rear of the machine is the hydraulic filter. There is a diagnostic quick connect port there. Is there any pressure? Any debris in the hydraulic filter?

  5. #5polog822025-05-07 23:24

    I have a question. I have a 325g starts and runs fine but when I go to turn machine wants to die and hydraulic feel week.

  6. #6mg23612025-05-11 05:57

    Welcome to HEF @polog82 ! Please start your own thread beginning with a complete machine serial number. Then post answers to these questions. Machine travel and/or hydraulics quits moving or the engine wants to stall? Are you at full throttle when turning? Any codes in the monitor? You may have to search into the menu to retrieve the codes. Post both active and stored.