Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 329 D Injection Pump Issues?

Jake8474 · 2024-02-14 21:20

Hello all, I have John Deere 329d that will not start when hot. I have went every thing I know to go though and am down to possibly a injection pump issue. After the machine has gotten up to temp then parked the engine will crank and not start. If you give a shot of ether will fire right up. Is there a way to test the injector pumps? Or has anyone had issues with the injector pumps on the the John Deere 5030 engine? Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1thepumpguysc2024-02-15 01:29

    There’s a wide selection of inj pumps for that machine.. Is it a mechanical inj pump or computer controlled.?? Are the pump and injectors UNDER the valve cover.?

  2. #2mg23612024-02-15 05:11

    You have multiple threads going for the same machine. That just makes things more confusing. Please pick one thread and stick with it.

  3. #3Jake84742024-02-15 08:38

    They are under the valve cover. Sorry for multiple threads. I was just restating the issue and where i was at with it