Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 332E Diagnostic Trouble Codes

Ivan01 ยท 2016-05-21 13:32

Hello, I have five stored DTCs on my 2013 JD 332E. I tried searching through my repair manual and operators manual for codes, as well as the internet, I had no luck. Hopefully someone here can point me in the right direction as to what these codes are. Also what is the difference between ECU and VCU? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you. 1/5 ECU 522329.00 2/5 VCU 1071.05 3/5 VCU 1508.00 4/5 VCU 524084.00 5/5 VCU 520849.03

Replies2
  1. #1Tractorguy2016-05-23 10:52

    Ecu code-water in fuel VCU 1071.05-fan speed solenoid return input is shorted to power or solenoid is shorted VCU 1508.00-hydraulic oil temp above 221 Degrees F more than 5 sec VCU 524084.00-hydrostatic oil temp above 239 degrees F for more than 4 minutes VCU 520489.03-float switch shorted to power or it has been held longer than 5 seconds ECU is engine control unit and VCU is vehicle control unit they're two different controllers that just control different things

  2. #2Ivan012016-05-23 19:02

    Thank you!