I am looking at buying one of these. If you have one how do you like it? How does it compare to the older 333D. The 333E use a Yanmar 4 cylinder engine with a DPF filter, the older 333D had a Deere built engine. How does the Yanmar compare for power against the older Deere if you have had both machines. Any problems with the DPF filter or other repairs and warranty issues? I can read all day off of John Deere's web site, Any real world info from using it in the dirt would Be helpful. Thanks
the new E series skid steers are much better than the old ones, the yanmar engines start better in cold weather , I have repaired a lot of engines in D series from front timing cover leaks and injectors, The DPF are no problems .
Thanks for the info. I have a JD 4400 CUT with the Yanmar engine and it starts easy in the cold as well.
I find the EH joy stick controls on the D series to be responsive but not as precise as they could be. For example when your in a confined area with little room for error. Deere claims they improved them on the E series.
I saw one at a show. I didn't like the visibility out of the back. There are a couple cool new things on it, but I didn't get to operate it. Like I said though, looking behind you is awful, there's just too much crap in the way.
Not to Hijack the thread, but Im looking at purchasing a 329 or 323 D series, any major problems and would you buy one again??? I cant afford the E series right now nor do I need a new one Thanks