Is there a salvage yard that have any deere 333G? Im needing a whole rear grill guard. It got hit pretty hard n the guard is barely touching the fan. i want to replace it and it is the heavy duty one.
You could try Wegners in meyerstown pa
Have any pics? Could you pull it out or cut it out and fab up something stronger?
I thought about it. I don't have that much time unfortunately. very busy. Deere want 650 for a new one
I would straighten it and just be a little more mindful when backing up.
Straighten that! Remove the door, lay it on the ground, set a couple of oak 4x4's on the hump, and start whacking it with a 20 lb. sledge hammer. You just fixed your door and saved $1000.00.
Or if you don’t want to take the door off, hook a chain to something solid and have someone watch and drive the machine ahead very, VERY SLOWLY, I’m not sure that the latch will hold or like that, but if you didn’t want to take the door off, I wouldn’t be afraid to gently pull on it…
It anit a door. It just solid piece so much for working at night time the dang camera didn't pick.it up with it being a black tall stump on a steep hill backing down hill. Thank you ya all for insights n advice