I have a 333g and recently started getting a code for right speed sensor yet I could still run the machine without issue. Yesterday I got a left speed sensor code but could run the machine with no issues. Today, while running the machine, the brake engages anytime I would come to a stop and I have to shut down the machine to get the brake to disengage. What’s weird is if I shake the bucket, I get 3 codes that come up Left speed sensor Right speed Sensor Volt sensor supply 4 (parking brake) Would bad speed sensors cause the brake to engage? What would cause all 3 codes to come on from shaking the bucket?
Definitely need the machine's serial number, so please post that. Also post the specific SPN/FMI codes that are displayed (XXXXXX.XX).
Codes are 1595.01 speed sensor 1505.02 speed sensor 3592.04 fault voltage sensor 4 I don’t have the complete serial number right now but I think the last six are 391153
1595.01 speed sensor - Right motor speed sensor input voltage very low. 1505.02 speed sensor - ? Do you mean 1595.02? If it is this, then it is Right motor speed sensor input invalid. 3592.04 fault voltage sensor 4 does not exist as well. Sensor supply circuit voltage fault would be 3512.04. The 3512.04 could be the result of a shorted speed sensor, most likely the right speed sensor based on the codes. Sensor voltage 4 is the voltage supply to both the right and left speed sensors. A short to ground in the wiring could also be the culprit, so check the wiring (red wire to the sensors) for a short to ground.
Sorry you’re correct it’s 3512.04 Ok. I’ll start investigating today to see if I can find a problem with the right speed sensor.