Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking at old Gehl CTL60 which is a Takeuchi TL130 loader any experience with them?

lake side bob · 2024-12-26 09:27

A friend of a friend knows of an old Gehl CTL 60 loader near me that is for sale, so I am interested in it. It appears to be in good shape via the photos. Does any one have any experience with this CTL 60; year is supposed to be 2004, I do not have the serial number. What did you think of it operating wise? What did you think of it as far as being able to do the work of moving dirt? What repair horror stories do you have or have you hear of? I know it is old and parts probably are not available for it. I noticed it does not have an electric connect for the attachment control; wondering how hard it would be to install one, know of after market kits for an installation?

Replies0

No replies yet.