Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 350C

Nac ยท 2006-10-08 15:57

Here is a old John Deere 350C I picked up it has 2,000 hr on it and runs pretty good. Here are some pics

Replies6
  1. #1Ford LT-90002006-10-08 17:15

    That must be a heavy grunt for your hooklift to pull on did the front wheels come off the ground :laugh Your going to make Jeff Jealous your machine is in better shape than his :yup Its pretty rare you see a trackloader that size with a log grapple on it. The machine would be good for loading old wood debris like from house demo's may have to modify the grapple abit. Machine looks pretty good shape.

  2. #2Nac2006-10-08 17:41

    I dont follow you log grapple? If you are talking about the grapple in the pic that is the grapple for my 160 the 350C has a 4-1 bucket. No problem at all for the hooklift the box weight about 3,000+ the 350C weighs about 12,000+ and the grapple about 2500+ so about 17,500

  3. #3Ford LT-90002006-10-08 19:20

    Whoops :bouncegri I thought that grapple was a part of the machine then I had another look it is your demo grapple for the excavator.

  4. #4Jeff D.2006-10-08 22:18

    Oh sure, bring out the pictures of a 350 ROPS now, after I did all my guessing at a design.:bouncegri Looks good. I wonder why the grousers are so much smaller on a trackloader than on a dozer? Cuz of the time spent turning, maybe?? Have you had time to run it much?

  5. #5Nac2006-10-09 19:28

    I used for about 5 mins. to move my grapple. My laborer used for a day and said it seem fine. I hope to go threw the machine over the winter and have it painted also.

  6. #6Dozerboy2006-10-09 21:35

    :yup