I recently acquired a 2010-vintage 35d excavator (earliest series of serial numbers), and during my reconditioning, found two unattached wires emerging from under the right side of the seat. One of them obviously goes to the power outlet (cigarette light socket), I know this not only because of the shape of the connector, but because I found it attached there. But the other one is a mystery to me. It has two uninsulated spade connectors, one wire is black, one is green (see photo). I can find nowhere to attach this other wire, and am somewhat surprised to find it floating around there uninsulated. I'm hoping someone here recognizes the wire and can tell me about it.
Could this be the wiring harness for the " Defroster/Air Circulation Fan " (which is not present in this excavator)?
If that green wire has a red tracer, then it would have been for the windshield washer motor.
Bingo! It is for the windshield washer. Thanks!