Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ragged IHI 35j manuals

Tech.35058 · 2024-06-15 09:39

I have just agreed to purchase a raggedy IHI35j ( well he says thats what it is ) Can any one share the serial number location for this macine? Operators, service or parts manuals? Thanks ... ce

Replies3
  1. #1CM19952024-06-15 11:56

    Welcome to the Forums T35! Glad to have you. Not much help on the IHI brand but someone else on the forum may know. On a side note we're from the same area of the country. Currently finishing up a job in Huntsville.

  2. #2John V2024-06-15 22:08

    Serial plate is on the front of the revolving frame, near the battery box. Manuals are very easy to obtain; call Kato CES in kentucky 800-538-1447, they're the primary distributor for all the dealers in the USA. They'll email you pdf copies free of charge. I've rebuilt two IHI machines, a 55j and in the middle of a 28n rebuild. Hope you know what you're getting into money wise, parts ain't cheap from IHI.

  3. #3Tech.350582024-06-15 23:55

    Thanks for the contact info. I doubt that I will fix everything, at least not immediately. But knowing how it is "supposed to be" will will make life much easier.