Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 401C loader no forward gear

tony1224 ยท 2023-09-07 19:00

I have a John Deere 401C loader that I need right now cause it has a tree grappler. I just need it to run to used the grappler. It is getting reverse, all the Hydraulic are working fine just no forward gear . Here are some pics of my house. Thank you for the help

Replies4
  1. #1Steve Austin2023-09-07 19:33

    FNR lever anything binding the linkage.?

  2. #2Steve Austin2023-09-07 19:48

    I was assuming it has a reverser. If does check roll pin in shift arm at transmission.

  3. #3tony12242023-09-09 11:55

    I don't know where it is the roll pin in shift arm at transmission . If you move the lever FNR, you hear all engage all 3 position. it try to get in forward gear but don't move.

  4. #4tony12242023-09-09 11:55

    The transmission does have a reverse