Tractor was running fine . I left the fuel tank cap open and got water in the fuel and the tractor did not start. since them the fuel tank ,fuel filter and fuel injection pump was remove clean and all the water out. when I went to try to start again the tractor won't start. The fuel filter has been blead all the air out. The fuel is reaching the injection pump and at the injectors the fuel is scaping from the return lines. Nothing coming out of the injectors. The injection pump is a Stanadyne ROOSA-MASTER DM4627 -3273 . I have take apart the ump and new seal put in, I also when ahead and all 6 new injectors. Can some help. Thank you
Remove the return connector from the top cover and try to start it.. Fuel will flow out of the hole so be prepared for that.. Good luck
I will try that
So you took a fuel injection pump apart? and then you're asking why it won't start? Usually taking a fuel injection pump apart is left to people who can tell you what's wrong with it, for good reason. So no fuel is coming out of the injectors? did you remove an injector and attach it to the injector line outside the engine, and no fuel came out ? And a new injector?
If you had the IP off, are you certain you have it timed correctly ??
This is not the first time that I rebuild and injection pump ,I did this same pump back in 2006 and just did it again right before that I got water in the fuel tank. After I did the pump tractor was running fine until I got water in the fuel tank. Many Injection pump I have done true the years. This is why can't understand what happen.It is always one that will take you to school. Thank you for the reply. Pump is on timed
Test the pump outside with the injectors on .
I just took apart the pump again. Everything is as it should be. The only thing different is the electric solenoid I noticed that it is all crack but at the same time I here working when I open the ignition. Can that be my problem.
Hearing it click doesn't mean it is working. It has to activate plunger which could be stuck.
Now that I have the pump out .Do you know if I can tested. Thank you for the help
Stanadyne service bulletin says, if they’re cracked, replace it..