Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Jcb backhoe loader easycontrol

zink ยท 2023-05-16 07:39

Hi does anybody know fuse and relay symbols for jcb 3cx easy control year 2008 powershift thanks

Replies8
  1. #1Tinkerer2023-05-16 09:42

    Welcome to HEF, Zink ! I'm not sure what you are asking. Do you want to know what the different fuses and relays are for ? Or what the symbols on the display are for ?

  2. #2zink2023-05-17 22:15

    Hi am sorry its what fuse and relay indentification but the problem is it has 4 columns for fuse and they relay stand the same as the other version as its easy control

  3. #3zink2023-05-17 22:16

    *** the relay dont stand the same as other model

  4. #4Tinkerer2023-05-17 23:32

    The images I posted is evidently from an Operators Manual that isn't new enough for you machine. You may need to contact a JCB dealer to get the information you need. You will need to have the tractor serial number available.

  5. #5zink2023-05-17 23:58

    I just have this plate

  6. #6Tinkerer2023-05-18 09:45

    That appears to be the ROPS (cab) identification tag.

  7. #7zink2023-05-18 14:40

    Yes sir it is. I just got the chasi number How can i identify it

  8. #8Tinkerer2023-05-18 15:08