Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John deere 410 c 4×4 ext.boom looks very nice

lenray ยท 2013-03-31 21:37

I went and saw it and bought. Went back a few days later to get it. Started right up--front bucket and rear boom lifted up good and fast. I couldn't get the tractor to move.....This was at a dealership. Young fella there didn't know much about the tractor--it was Sat. and the Easter weekend--small staff working. He finally reved it up some and it started moving. It ran perfect when I loaded it on the trailer and when I unloaded. I have started it a dozen times since and it runs perfect. What happened here??????????? Thank you

Replies2
  1. #1robin yates uk2013-03-31 22:03

    my guess it was either not in gear or not in drive or reverse

  2. #2joeblow2013-04-01 01:31

    Sounds like the trans oil pump lost its charge.How long has it been since anyone started it?