Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 410g hydraulics weak when digging deep holes.

backhoegene ยท 2020-03-06 23:20

I have a 2003 John Deere 410g backhoe that has a hydraulic problem when digging deep holes or ditches. With out riggers down and extenda-hoe out it will lose hydraulic power. if I set the out riggers and bucket down then lift the machine off the ground with the hoe it will only lift a couple feet off the ground and lose power. It acts like it runs out of hydraulic fluid but it isn't. Also when I release the controls after trying to lift the machine higher it will lower a few inches. I was thinking there was some kind of valve inside the hydraulic pump that pops off once it is under so much pressure but I know it shouldn't act like this. Hoping to find some answers here. thanks.

Replies0

No replies yet.