Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

john deere 450 h

seafirst ยท 2018-07-21 16:12

have a trouble code thats keep coming up was hoping some one has had the trouble before? the code is f372

Replies8
  1. #1mestizo2018-07-22 20:49

    F372 Possible Mistracking (Diagnostic Trouble Code) Left Track Motor Speed Sensor (B7) This diagnostic trouble code indicates that the Left Track Motor Speed sensor signal voltage is between 1.29 - 3.81 volts.

  2. #2OldMachinist2018-10-09 21:43

    Pardon the obvious newbie question. Under my JD 450H and looking to change the engine oil. There is an access hole in the belly oil pan cover that seems like I can drain the oil through. There are two "drain" bolts in the back end of the engine oil pan. One sticks straight down from the oil pan and the other sticks straight out the back of the pan a few inches from the vertical one. Which is the engine oil drain plug? What is the other one for?

  3. #3CavinJim2018-10-10 01:32

    Asking the same question on multiple threads is not any more likely to get you an answer....

  4. #4OldMachinist2018-10-10 08:53

    It might. I looked through the threads for folks with similar equipment. Seemed the logical thing to do.

  5. #5Vetech632018-10-11 07:59

    LOL

  6. #6OldMachinist2018-10-11 11:00

    I guess y'all think you are cute with your smirky comments when someone is looking for help. Junkyard was kind enough to give me the answer I was looking for. You know when someone has got a lot of things going on at the same time and is really desperate for some quick advice, you just might look for any avenue to go for help. So for those of you that answer with only a snide remark or are just trying to be funny at someone else's expense, I feel sorry for you. No one knows everything about every subject.

  7. #7Vetech632018-10-11 14:40

    I think the point was if you had checked another thread where you asked the same question, it was answered the same way yesterday morning by myself. Its difficult to keep track of the same question in multiple threads and you wont realize the question has been answered without checking all of them first. I don't take him as being a smartass, he just pointed out the same thing without so many words.

  8. #8CavinJim2018-10-11 23:59

    I sincerely apologize for any comments that were "smirky"! I did not mean offense. More often than not, one of the moderators here will jump in with a similar comment asking folks to refrain from posting the same thing on multiple forum topics, not to mention the issue of hijacking threads. It is common courtesy to apologize when posting a separate question on someone else's thread. If you think they have relevant knowledge, then contact that individual directly (Click on a user's alias then click on "Start a Conversation"). I don't think anyone here would take offense at a personal message! Please note that I did take the time to look up the parts on the John Deere parts site, post the relevant diagram, and essentially answer your question.... maybe not on this particular thread, and my apologies to seafirst.