Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 450C hydraulic cylinder gland

SSChevy383 ยท 2020-08-17 03:31

Hey everyone, new to the site. I was trying to repack the hydraulic lift cylinder on my 1981 JD 450C. I was trying to get the rod guide or gland back in so I could get the c clip out to disassemble it and I took a small chunk out of the threads. So now I'm trying to find a replacement rod guide and I'm not having any luck finding one. There is not a number in my John Deere book. There is a number on the outside of the cylinder where the rear pin is but that's all I have. It is 16755 or U-16755-U. Online all I can find is one for a 450G. Does anyone know where I can get one? I believe it's the same one on the tilt and angle cylinders. Thanks

Replies2
  1. #1mg23612020-08-17 05:18
  2. #2SSChevy3832020-08-17 20:16

    Thanks. That's what I was looking for.