#TO450JX121404 I’ve had problems with the throttle dial intermittently working for a while. Sometimes it would crank fine and throttle up. Other times it would crank and not work. Now it will not crank at all. I don’t have any fuel problems at all so it has to be electrical. Don’t have a manual or electrical diagram to troubleshoot voltage issues. Any advice on troubleshooting would be appreciated.
Welcome to HEF Dexezze ! Kudo's for posting a serial number! Will need to know if there are any codes from both the ECU and the TCU. I'll send you the procedure for accessing codes. Check your messages. If you have any active/stored codes, post them here.
Thanks for your reply. The monitor display doesn’t work. Gauges and lights work but the screen that shows codes has been out for some time. I can check TCU codes when I get back to the machine. Should I check voltage at the injection pump and what should I be getting there. I have checked a fuse on the right engine compartment slightly under the ecu. It was good but I didn’t check for voltage. This is a farm machine and not used regularly. I have also checked wiring harness for rodent damage and rubbed wires. Thanks again.
No. That is a pulse width modulated circuit. So a voltage measurement will not do ay good. Plus, Deere does not publish any specs for what measurements of any kind to expect there. If you are not cranking, then any measurements at the injection pump wouldn't matter anyway. Check your messages.
Thanks mg 2361. That’s a big help. I’ll look at the info and see if I can make some progress.