Has anyone ever used a conversion kit to eliminate the computer? https://www.ebay.com/itm/CONVERSION...077942884&pg=5713&_trksid=p5713.c100284.m3505
I have never done that. What's wrong with that machine?
^^^^^ great question!
That kit is treating the symptoms not the disease IMO..... And when most of the photos have an "excavatorparts.cn.com" watermark on them, it seems pretty obvious where they come from.....even though they might ship from CA.
I've seen numerous comments about people having installed them but never any about them actually working.
I dont know, it belongs to a friend of mine. He said it moves REALLY slow but if he swaps a couple plugs at the pump then moves fast but stalls motor, so I'm thinking computer isn't activating swash plate?
Most likely a bad solenoid valve on top of the pump. Make sure the controller fuses are good, especially the F7 1 A fuse. Make absolutely sure nothing larger than 1 A goes in that spot or you "will" fry the controller. Check the F4 1 A PVC back up fuse and the F8 and F9 5 A fuses which are for the solenoids on top of the pump. Make sure you have 24 volts to each solenoid when the key is in the on position. If all these things check out then one of the solenoid valves are probably stuck. You can swap the two solenoid valve assemblies on top of the pump to confirm a bad solenoid valve. When swapped the engine would then stall just like the wire swap.