Hi fellas, Im really hoping for some advice here cause our John Deere Dealers here in Belize are inadequate. I have a John deere 544H loader. Problem I am having is that it jerks pretty hard whenever i drive on a highway, going over little hills, or if i brake suddenly and start off again, it will jerk. The jerking occurs in the middle of the machine, which they call the tool carrier section. Upon observing the link between the rear and front, they do have their bushing but i notice the spacing is quite large. Can someone shed some light for me on this? I have tried talkign with mechanics and the jd dealer here and they simply shake their heads in ignorance. Thanks
How many hours? Does it occur empty, loaded, or both? Does it still occur with the ride control off or on? My old TC54H would do that without the ride control on, or when the ride control accumulator was low on charge