I have a John Deere 555a that I need to move and the starter solenoid was going out on it and apparently it has bit the dust now. Well… I can’t take the start out with the loader arms in my way and I can’t figure out how to lift the loader. I tried putting it in float mode, and I tried strapping the loader lever in raise position while using my Deere 450c to lift it but it will only lift the loader so high and then it starts to lift the whole front end of the 555a… Anyone know what I’m missing? With the loader in float mode, it should go right up correct?
it should go up in float but I have seen where they get to a point where the bucket tilt binds them up is the bucket flat or in the dump position
Crack open the hydraulic lines on the lift cylinders and let the fluid run into a bucket