Hello all We have 2 John Deere 570 motor graders. A 570 and A 570A This discussion is concerning the A believed to be built in 1980. Reference the rear frame steering cylinder. I have one leaking on inspection I find the hoses go over the top of the front frame or the frame under the cab. From there I am unable to determine where they go. My question is is there anyone here that has replace these hoses all 6 of them 3 on each side need replacing as well as one cylinder is leaking. Thanks for any advice I get. Phil P
I’m no expert but the parts page may help . You talk about 6 hoses for the rear steer so machine serial # must be 002366 and above. See screenshot below from parts catalog.
I have replaced all 6 and it was easy. Just like the picture. I have a 570A an 003112-T. About 1976 model. Lots of manuals for sale on ebay.