Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 6068HF485 ECU Codes

Paul Lang ยท 2018-08-24 09:28

Hello, I've got a fowarder with a 6068 HF 485, it's showing an SPN 629 FMI 13 Code. This code is for a Boot Block Error, the ECU detects an internal memory problem. Any John Deere guys out there know anything about this code? As far as I can see the first step is to download a new payload for this machine, but that's not something I have access to, I'd love to know of any other steps I can take.

Replies2
  1. #1ChiffChiff2018-09-12 23:09

    Boot block error is either a corrupt payload or faulty internal memory in ECU causing it to corrupt the payload. Really the only option is to reprogram the ECU. If that doesn't work, it will need to be replaced.

  2. #2Paul Lang2018-09-17 13:57

    Thanks, updating the payload didn't get me anywhere so I ended up replacing the ECU, problem seems to be solved thanks for your help.