Hello everyone, doing an inspection on a 624k s/n 1Dw624kzlfd670526 Customer had complaint of sluggish in 1st gear and will barely push in first. Does anyone have a service breakdown on checking pressure before I dive in? Has not had a trans service in 4 years LOL. That’ll be my first stop
Oil level? How about posting codes if there are any. Check your messages.
Oil Level is with in spec. No codes
Also check that the brake pedal is not stuck partially down. Or just shut off the clutch cutout if it is on to see if that improves things.
Thanks for all that! All pressures checked and within spec. Brake pedal was ok but lubricated to ensure wouldn’t stick. Where would we find clutch cutout? Customer has complaint of sluggish in first when pushing snow, but 2nd and 3rd will push it which I find weird.
Then it is not the clutch cutout. Pressures were checked at operating temperature? The first speed clutch K1 pressure was OK?
Yes all at operating temp. Only test I have left to check is torque converter