Hi, I am having issues with a John deere 690Elc. The machine works awesome in all modes except the highest setting (P). When P is activated all the hydraulics become very slow. All other modes work as they should. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Adjust your high idle.If you are down more than 100 rpm then it will be slow in P. Look behind the seat and find the box with lights on it.It must be in adjust mode so follow the directions on the box and adjust it at the bellcrank linkage on the injection pump.Hope this helps.
Thank you for the the reply! That’s my issue. The light that flashes behind seat is “heavy lift relay. “Low engine RPM” Any idea on proper way to turn it up?
Try these.
Nailed it! You fixed the issue. Thanks for helping me out. I really appreciate it.
The ball bearing on the linkage at the injection pump is usually seized and or failed with flat spots on it as well. I always replace that ball bearing otherwise the issue tends to return.