Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

9020B left hand console wiring

Brendon Benton ยท 2018-12-09 23:30

Hello all, Sorry about posting so many questions about the same thing pretty much. But I got almost all electrical working except for small stuff and one important thing. The control lock. It is stuck in locked and won't unlock so I can move the machine at all. I tried rewiring it by the color of the wires, but the left hand console circuit board has more wires than the harness and there are some wires the same color. Would anyone happen to have the schematics of the wiring or maybe someone can take a picture of how their machine is wired? Case doesn't make that harness anymore so I'm screwed there. Anything would be greatly appreciated! Thanks guys!

Replies1
  1. #1Coy Lancaster2018-12-11 11:07

    Check your switch under the seat and the relay behind the seat under the cover where the controller is, also check the remote solenoid valve on the solenoid valve bank by the hyd. pump, and of course all fuses including ones marked spare.