Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 70D

ianholt150 · 2018-11-14 00:38

Hello. I have a 1998 JD 70D. I need to change the flux capacitor on it. Any tips? I may also need to renew my fusion licence with the NEC.

Replies9
  1. #1nobbie2018-11-14 00:44

    Maybe its the smegma thruster thats playing up

  2. #2Tags2018-11-14 06:45

    I would try the muffler bearing first, If that doesn’t work, I’d run to the store and grab a can of compression and see if that does the trick…

  3. #3Vetech632018-11-14 07:23

    You can only do this properly when performed after 2 episodes of SpongeBob and a juice box.

  4. #4TVA2018-11-14 07:38

    If everything above wouldn’t help - you can try to add a bucket of ignition sparks to a fuel tank!!!

  5. #5CatKC2018-11-14 09:20

    Getting a can of compression is a good idea but I would also get a flux capacitor patch kit and patch the leak first so all the amps don't leak out.

  6. #64x4ford2018-11-14 10:06

    Don’t forget your replacement electrical system smoke

  7. #7ianholt1502018-11-15 11:09

    Maybe it is time for a new Mr. Fusion. I put bananas, and coffee grounds in it on a regular basis.

  8. #8heymccall2018-11-15 12:03

    KaleCoAuto.com Just make sure the 710 cap is on good and snug.

  9. #9ianholt1502018-11-15 17:11

    I know it is, because I had Doc come out and check it, just the other decade