Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 7330 Premium series air condition code 876.01

Willy-T ยท 2020-09-03 00:08

Has anyone ever had the code 876.01 come up on a John Deere tractor? It seems that JD doesn't even list it anywhere on their site. The issue is that the air conditioner compressor does not run even with the light on the AC button ON, the refrigerant level and the wiring is good, I tried unplugging the compressor and giving it direct 12v for a short period and the AC starts cooling just fine

Replies3
  1. #1mg23612020-09-04 06:01

    Welcome to HEF Willy-T ! I don't have ag info but I found this. http://manuals.deere.com/omview/OMAR229550_19/OURX935_0000094_19_25FEB08_1.htm And this http://manuals.deere.com/omview/OMAR232106_19/OU1092A_0000020_19_28SEP06_1.htm

  2. #2sandy2020-09-06 02:02

    etc 876.01 compressor clutch, power supply fault at power module pc6 check fuse f05/12 or f07/12 check lead 0732 tei fault check isobus socket , has can terminator build in

  3. #3Willy-T2020-09-09 11:07

    Ok, I will check that out and see if I find anything