Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 7410 Sets Record On Iowa Auction

cortlandj86 ยท 2011-04-11 09:17

Hey all. got this article in my RSS feed this morning. But anyway, a JD 7410 went for $61,000 a few days ago. apparently used tractor value is on the rise. it was good to know this as I am in the market for a new piece of equipment. anyway, really good read here and q&a section. here is the link http://blog.machinefinder.com/3955/john-deere-7410-sets-record

Replies2
  1. #1holdensnoplane2011-04-27 12:41

    That was an interesting read because I have a 2002 7410 2wd tractor that only has 230hrs on it that I need to sell due to a loss in the family. The tractor is outfitted with a rubber track system built by Omnitrac in Oregon. We still have the original wheels and front axle if anyone is interested. the wheels have never been used and the unit is about as new as you can get. Send me an email to [email protected]

  2. #2Leon Phelps2011-05-01 01:05

    what does a new one sell for? probably some idiot overpaying for something they know nothing about the value.