Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 760 /5020

Brut ยท 2017-08-30 03:48

Hi all, first time I've posted, I have a question about a 760 scraper that had a motor put in it out of a 5010, but I think the motor came out of a 5020,is there an block mark/id somewhere to try and work something out, only thing I can work out is the 5010 has 7 Less litres of oil? and 3 intakes compared to the 5020's six, any info would be great cheers

Replies2
  1. #1Tinkerer2017-09-02 20:50

    There is some info for the 5010 here----> http://www.tractordata.com/farm-tractors/000/0/6/62-john-deere-5010.html And the 5020 here ---> http://www.tractordata.com/farm-tractors/000/0/6/68-john-deere-5020.html They somehow squeezed a little more hp out of the 5020.

  2. #2Brut2017-09-02 21:33

    Thanks Tinkerer, I'll dig a little deeper, apparently there's a block number on it somewhere, read somewhere that it might be behind the starter motor, she's a good old machine and runs well, cheers mate