Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 850JR

Geno · 2021-07-16 08:44

I’ve been looking and thinking about getting a military surplus Deere 850J..or “850JR” Has anyone on here had experience with these? Anything different from any other dozer that I should look for? Thanks in advance!

Replies7
  1. #1mg23612021-07-17 05:30

    Don't know if there is anything to look for but it is a nice shade of green and has an armored cab. So at least you can blend in to the woods and are protected from those heavily armed trees.

  2. #2Geno2021-07-17 09:03

    Haha ! Yeah that would be plus for sure!

  3. #3Welder Dave2021-07-17 16:35

    That's closer to the truth than you think. Tree's are unpredictable when clearing bush and can bite you at any time.

  4. #4Crooked Lakes2024-12-08 09:32

    Did you get an 850, I’m looking at one and wondering if u like it

  5. #5dozer7772024-12-08 20:36

    i have one for sale 6 hours

  6. #6Crooked Lakes2024-12-08 20:52

    Gosh, is that good or bad

  7. #7dozer7772024-12-24 16:07

    i have 850jr with ripper 2008 with 568 hours needed $235000,00us i/ts new from jm texte me 1 514 386 8975