Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 9420 1810E pull pan

9420pullpan ยท 2005-05-27 17:30

i have a lil over 1400 equipment pics at http://community.webshots.com/user/xbl003x check it out

Replies5
  1. #1Cat4202005-05-27 17:55

    That is one of the best sets of pictures that I have seen in a long time. Thanks for sharing.

  2. #29420pullpan2005-05-29 17:23

    i have a few websites that have new pics everyday so i try and keep the newest pics in the front of the album. its nice to hear that some one else enjoys my pics. here are a few other websites of interest http://www.doncampbellmodels.com/ >> awesome hand built diecast models http://www.album-mmt.it/ >> killer foreign website lots of pics but its all a foreign language ill post some more websites as i recieve them enjoy!!!

  3. #3RonG2005-05-31 07:49

    I am running XP and have not tried this on my WIN98 computers but if I right click on a webpage in a foreign language I can translate it to english so I can read it.That website is fantastic and thank you for the link. Ron G In retrospect I am using the Google toolbar and I think that is what enables the translation.........I run it on all my computers.

  4. #49420pullpan2005-06-01 21:53

    how do you translate it into english. i have XP home edition?? thanks

  5. #59420pullpan2005-06-01 22:02

    i figured it out thats a nice feature of google. thanks again!!