Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere and case

orb353 ยท 2019-06-01 08:43

I have owned and run heavy equipment for years, was in the logging business about 15 years ago, and generally repair mechanically controlled equipment, meaning without emission controls, ecu's...etc. We have about a 1000 acre family farm that we have planted most of it pine trees, mostly with an old John Derre 4040 far tractor. I am looking to get a backhoe that, probably a derre, that we can use on the farm that will stand up to working in the woods, not just a clean construction site. I want something pre- emission -ecu stuff, something I can diagnose and fix without taking it to the dealer and hooking it to a diagnostic computer. I have heard that the JD 310 E and SE were the last models made without all that electronics and sensors. Is this correct? What was the last model JD made without sensors and electronics? What about case? What year and or model did they start all that stuff? Any help would be appreciated. I am in the south Georgia mud so 4x4 is a must. Thank you Oliver

Replies0

No replies yet.