Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John deere backhoe any information?

salvatorejrm ยท 2015-11-02 19:26

I am looking at this backhoe but can't find the model number can anyone tell by the picture what it may be?

Replies7
  1. #1Old Junk Man2015-11-03 04:52

    I really cant tell much from your picture. I bought a JD Backhoe and finnaly figured out it is 2010

  2. #2salvatorejrm2015-11-03 05:08

    I am figuring late 70's early 80's. Not sure if it is a 310 or 410. Does anyone know how to determine that. The decals are gone and the owner is not sure.

  3. #3Deon2015-11-03 07:05

    It's mid 70's or older.

  4. #4Bill Smith2015-11-03 07:21

    I think If its a 3 cylinder engine its a 310 and if its a 4 cylinder its a 410

  5. #5lantraxco2015-11-03 19:17

    Serial number should be on top of the frame rail, left side right next to the engine?

  6. #6mudober2015-11-03 20:57

    I think its around the 1970 mark. John Deere 400

  7. #7Desertwheeler2015-11-04 11:54

    It doesn't look like a regular 310 or 410 with the bolt patterns. Look more AG style to me.