Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere CT332 Hatch Issue

Skid King ยท 2012-09-06 17:41

I operate/service our company's equipment and handle all the in-between. Well while I was on vacation a co-worker broke the key off in the outside handle on the hatch of our John Deere CT332 skid steer. Now he disassembled the entire hatch, handle, lock, just everything he could get to. Now I know he had to get to the actual handle to replace it, but he did all that and then quit that day ..... so having said all that today being my first day back to work I am welcomed by a new outer handle and a bucket of bolts, nuts, washers, springs, etc. I have been troubleshooting and scouting where what goes and ultimately should have been the one to do anything with the machine, I would have at least taken pictures and video of every step to make sure I had reference to go back to if there were issues like this.:Banghead I am so stuck its not even funny and not being able to lock the machine up is a serious vandalism/theft problem as you could imagine, so I hauled it to my shop where it sets now. I am hoping someone knows of some diagram to help me along...... ANYTHING will help at this point. - Thank you for your time and hopefully your help

Replies2
  1. #1Fickster2012-09-13 12:17

    Make him stand next to you n help you but it back together

  2. #2JD88752012-09-17 09:36

    John Deere offers parts diagrams on their website that should at least show a relative postition to stack the locking mechanism back together. Hope it helps. John