Should I be getting power from the RED wire on the travel pressure switch without tram? I am stuck here and need HELP. :Banghead I am only getting power to the GREEN wire on the switch tram/no tram. I have no schematic.
Does it come off auto idle when you step on the pedals?
No.
Then start with your propel pilot pressure switch and wiring. Any PVC codes?
No codes. I have it hooked up on a toggle right now with a ground. I think my wiring problem is behind the seat. I have 2 hots and 2 grounds. If I hook it up with that setup, the alarm will sound all the time.
As said on a previous post, sounds like the travel pilot pressure switch. The controller sends a signal through the red wire to activate the alarm but it gets the signal to activate from the pilot pressure switch
Been a long time but I do believe the travel alarm is a make ground ciruit. Is thre a cancel switch on the left arm rest console ? If I remember correct, it`s like two circuits in one, for each direction to be able to activate the alarm.
Not sure how closely it resembles a Hitachi circuit but if it has a 4 pin plu then it'll have a constant 24v feed through 1 pin, a constant Gnd through another. A switchable Gnd through a 3rd which goes through the cancel alarm switch and the 4th is a switchable +v through the controller which is activated by the travel pilot pressure switch. The fact the auto idle control doesn't work with the travel tells me the travel pilot pressure switch isn't sending the signal to the controller, therefore the controller doesn't know the machine is travelling.