Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere How-To information

thomas_ · 2023-10-15 22:41

I read somewhere (might have been here) that John Deere has used copyright legislation to have most of the how-to material for servicing their equipment scoured from YouTube... Not sure if it's true, but I sure can't find a lot of informative how-to material for servicing my (new to me) 11 year-old 329D Compact Track Loader. I want to perform the basic maintenance steps including filter and oil changes and all that. Are there any resources besides YouTube that I'm not aware of?

Replies1
  1. #1Diesel Dave2023-10-15 22:57

    The Deere bookstore has an option to download a free copy of the Operators manual. It’s not a video but …has lots of maintenance info. . John Deere - Technical Information Bookstore Welcome to John Deere C&F Technical Information Bookstore. This site contains operating, maintenance, and service information. www.johndeeretechinfo.com