I've got an older model John Deere loader that I believe to be a 544 model. However, my serial number has been painted over. I've tried everything I can to get the paint off of the numbers but the solvent is cleaning away the numbers as well. I do however, have the cab enclosure serial number and am wondering if anyone knows a way to identify the machine by the cab enclosure number
If it has a Stanadyne injection pump on it, they are real good about giving the engine & application on their pump specs.. SO, if you can give me the #'s of the injection pump, I might be able to tell you whatcha got..
From what I can see there are two numbers A5DB26355139 RE57112
The engine is a> 6059TT001 Application is> 710C, 544G, Loader/710D, Backhoe/TDW02.. Sorry but there are several to choose from.. I hope it helps some..
So it's a 544G. Now does anyone know how to get machine serial number off of engine serial or cab enclosure serial?
Thanks bud!
I don't know how to come up with the machine serial number. But when you get to the point where you have a part that has a serial number break, you can usually tell easily enough which one you have with the part off, so you should be able to narrow it down to a range if/when that matters.
Found it guys, thanks for the help!
Where'd you find it? for the next guy...