I have a 5603 tractor that will not go forward or reverse , all hydraulics are active , pto turns , runs great just no movement I can here a relay clicking when it is shifted in each direction but no movement , Guessing there is a selonoid not getting a signal to open / close but need some direction if anyone can help, thanks a bunch in advance
This guy had the same issue and it was the traction clutch stripped out https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/john-deere-ag-tractors/290546-jd-5603-suddenly-wont-move.html
I don’t know about that particular tractor, but a lot of John Deere’s have a handle under the left side of the operators station that is there for towing. I think you pull it forward, and it disengages the powertrain. I’d check that if you haven’t already.
Thanks for the input , I'll check into these to see if helps , this thing stopped all at once so I don't feel like it's a worn clutch or it would have happened gradually ,thanks again