Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Should I swop a Case 570 T (3000h) for a Case 695ST (8800h) ???

farmergeo ยท 2021-02-03 01:56

I am a 70 yr old Livestock Farmer in South Africa, whose primary occupation is erosion control groundworks, livestock water supply and dirt road building and maintaining on our farm, and contracting out for such work on neighbouring farms. I may add I am the only operator and also do all the maintenance and repairs on this machine. I bought a used 2016 Case 570T 4x4 https://www.casece.com/emea/en-**/products/backhoe-loaders/backhoe-loaders/models/570t 570t with 1100h, which is smaller and doesn't have diff locks like the 580's, I have since done 2000 h doing the above. I often wish that I had bought an equal wheel loader backhoe with a 6 in one bucket, as a lot of the work requires bulldozing and grading, which needs more power and traction. There is a Case 2014 695ST with 8800h, https://www.casece.co.za/products/compact-line/tractor-loader-backhoes/695st/ advertised in a city 200 miles away. There seems to be greater demand for small type tlb's for construction work, so I am thinking of swapping my 570 T for a 695ST. Both these machines have more or less the same value. I often read the posts and comments here, and have realized there are many Loader Backhoe owners and operators, who have vast experience with these type of machines. I would appreciate any advice and thoughts on what I intend doing. Thank you. Farmergeo in South Africa

Replies0

No replies yet.