Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JohnDeer 310 fuel injection housing

robfxrs ยท 2022-07-26 20:25

Hello everyone, on my john deer 310 backhoe, I have a constant drip coming from fuel injection pump housing . I purchased the all the manuals, an in the parts manual, cannot find the location so, I decided to ask the collective wisdom of you all. in the pic, it it circled where the drip is. in the parts manual it is not noted, or I cannot locate it. question is. do i pry that plug/cover off? does it thread? rather ask. than muff it up. again, thank you bob

Replies6
  1. #1mg23612022-07-27 05:03

    Top cover of the pump has to come off.

  2. #2robfxrs2022-07-27 09:08

    thank you

  3. #3thepumpguysc2022-07-27 15:52

    Stanadyne p#. 17438

  4. #4robfxrs2022-07-27 20:21

    how do i close. a thread/ posting

  5. #5mg23612022-07-28 05:12

    You don't. It is here for all time for our viewing pleasure.

  6. #6hosspuller2022-07-28 09:29

    Also, paying it forward... If you return and post your experience, it will help someone searching for help with a similar machine and leak. Pictures are always appreciated.