Anyone else ever have any problems with this model running warm if so what did you do to fix it i blow radiotor out everyday when i get finshed and it still heats any other ideas?
Graderman Check your radiator with a trouble light to see if there is a build up of grass and dirt inside the core. I'm running a 770ch now and it was overheating until I power washed the core. Unbolt the rear covers and remove the air conditioner core then spend some time washing out the core. Dirt and crude accumulate in there then it get's damp then bakes in and won't blow out enough to cool properly. It took me about 4 hrs. last fri. to get it cleaned enough so it wouldn't heat, I only got about 90% of the crude but it didn't heat today. good luck don
Hey thanks for the tip cor co blade i tried that and it solved the problem i did some checking on service records and i was the first person to clean it out was really caked full of dirt and grass all cleaned up now i see that your also from South Dakota may i ask what part?
Hello every one.I am freshman right here.Looking for a job.Graduated from vocational school recently with certificate of HEO.Eagerly want to start to work.If any company around you hire please let me know.I will be most grateful for an employment assistance.Overheating is occurred just for two reasons.Either heat exchanger has insufficient capacity or a coolant system is failed.
Hi cat 140m awd I'm glad the fix worked on the rad. I'm working for corson county in north central sd.
Ah ic you along ways north and west of me I'm running the blade for 3 different townships who own there own blade I got Hartford Humboldt and Welington twp in Minehaha county and my day has his own business and he has 6 townships he blades my dad has a 140H and a 140G Humboldt and welington twps have new 140M AWDs and Hartford has the 772CH
Hey Grader Man Something to kind of watch on that is when your washing out the radiator, be careful not to bend over the fins with the high pressure washer, it's easy to do and then makes them weaker after straightening them out, so they bend easier the next time. Deere's suggestion is to slow down and run in 7th gear.........not easy to do if you have a long ways to go. Something else to watch for is the air cooled aftercooler. If you notice a lot of heating and lack of power, that part of the cooling system tends to plug on the CH units also. IRON MAN
Yep I didn't use a presure whasher I just took a garden hose and rindised it 5 times that way didn't have to worry about bendin the fins over worked really good I was amazed how much dirt and fine grass was caked in there don't have to worry about it heating anymore starting to get cold here only 24 degress here in southdakota today