I have a 2014 Kubota SVL 90-2 ... I was wondering if there are any adjustment on the left/drive joy controller that would make it easier to just go straight... I would like a wider null area... it seems that if I am off center just a 1/4 inch I will turning slightly.. I got a 80 inch machine on a 82 inch wide trailer. That's were it bothers me the most especially when i am backing down the tilt deck.
As far as I know there is no adjustment. The best advice I can give would be to try backing it off of the trailer or load it on to the trailer at an idle or just above idle, that way the controls won't be so touchy. My smaller trailer is only 82" between the fenders and I almost never hit them.....
thanks, just checking, I was at low idle... the bobcat t 300 I am use to tries harder to go in straight lines, you have to fight it to turn.... i like the idea of a throttle better, so i can pump the volume what i hit a pile or turn. i will master the joy sticks eventually... thanks
Also, try holding the joystick down low, close to the base while unloading or loading, it's harder to move it side to side that way. Once you get used to them you won't have a problem.