I cannot find a great post about repairing the plunger leaks on a Pilot Control valve . There where good pictures of the entire procedure. Any one know how to find that one? Thanks, Jim
Willy59 did the post but I don't know how to search it.
Thank you. I will try searching Willy59 postings.
willie59
Here ya go Chief Jim. > HeavyEquipmentForums
Spelling Willie in the correct manner would have helped the search. Or you could just summon the man himself.
Still looking for information on how to fix or repair the plunger leaks on a Pilot Control valve I would contact Beiler Hydraulics. Their mechanics have the knowledge to help you repair all your damaged parts. Take a look at their site, talk to one of their reps.
Pilot Control Valve Plunger Seals ( Joystick) gentlemen, Thanks. I did the research and found a great connection for the overhaul seal kits. Kawasaki USA. They are very kind and got the seals to me rapidly. Under $40 with shipping. The warnings stated on some references seem too cautionary. The whole operation is strait forward once the initial mystery about the console removal and hand grip/ u joint are mastered. I think the single most difficult part is knowing that you must have the correct type of plugs for the hydraulic lines. Specificly, at least on my Takeuchi--- The return fluid line to tank MUST BE PLUGGED or you will find a huge oil mess overnight as the tank will drain back and fill the bilges. That clean up took three grueling days to sanitize all the out of sight wire bundles, etc. YEE HAWW!