Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Joystickcontrols for HBM graders

schuiver ยท 2010-04-16 12:20

New at the Bauma, HBM graders with joystickcontrols.

Replies7
  1. #1Grader4me2010-04-17 06:53

    Wow! looks a little different than the "M" series. Lots of buttons on the controls...wondering just how user friendly it would be...Thanks for sharing.

  2. #2schuiver2010-04-18 14:17

    I"m going next week at the Bauma and make some photos of complete machine, and then i post them.

  3. #3schuiver2010-04-25 10:23

    Yes i have pictures of the grader,there is a steering wheel for transport. Steering is simple left stick left or right.

  4. #4schuiver2010-04-25 10:31

    Dashboard combined with leveling system.

  5. #5schuiver2010-04-25 10:35

    And here how it works.

  6. #6MKTEF2010-04-30 13:20

    I had my rumpsteak in that one too. It is a prototype, not many hours of testing of it either. I think it has to strong springs in the movements. And i personally don't like the twisting movement of the sticks. Its hard on my wrists. I also think it was a bit difficult to combine some of the buttons and the movement of the stick. I bet there will be some changes, when they get more hours on the system.

  7. #7basumayra09102010-05-09 04:06

    hi !!! its really a informative post... thanks for your information ........... Cadillac AC Condenser Chevrolet AC Condenser