Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JSW excavators

Dominion 410 ยท 2010-02-06 13:59

Hi, Anyone have dealings with these?Worked around one years back and it had two small Deutz engines for power.Did'nt seem to bad a machine though. Dominion:canada

Replies7
  1. #1MR. KOBELCO2010-02-20 21:07

    my boss sold jsw excavators in ontario. robert green japanese steel works now we sell kobelco. the jsw exc are still around but have moved from the job sites to farmers specials, yard and pit machines. you can still get parts, if you know where to look. i have overhauled the piston pumps. they are unique.

  2. #2Dominion 4102010-02-21 21:39

    Jsw Yes,they were a different sort of breed.Was the main dealer in the Toronto area?I recall a place in Kitchener also dealt with JSW but believe they were used machines.That was in the mid-eighties. Dominion:canada

  3. #3BigfootBushy2010-02-22 03:21

    Worked near one about 11years ago. It was around 20t, what I really noticed was it had long levers that moved forward and back like a crane. The bloke on seemed to have it worked out well. Were they all like this?

  4. #4Norbert772016-08-12 21:58

    Old post revival; still parts for these? Found an old one that seems decent, an HB80

  5. #5Bdn2016-11-03 20:27

    JSW BH 80 or 90 Any tips where to access parts or complete machine ? Running or for parts

  6. #6Screwball2017-01-01 12:11

    Jsw bh80elc I have a jsw bh80elc that I would sell parts or whole

  7. #7yzman142017-01-12 14:05

    Im looking for the hydraulic tank fill cap, would you be willing to sell it?